8.02.2013

it's friday. duh.

FIVE

    because they frown upon me wearing hats to work. and it was humid. and rainy. on days like such, my hair tends to look like monica's in that episode of friend's where they're at ross' conference and she gets all crazy about ping pong. and that's how i became addicted to headwraps.

FOUR
     i had a sleepover wednesday night. with the most adorbs seven year old in the world. and darby.  we watched hotel transylvania for the second time that day. and drank chocolate milk. because it's pretty much the only kind of milk i buy. and she didn't kick me in her sleep. we concluded she's still my favorite cuddle buddy.

THREE

  dear pinterest, thanks for backing me up today when i needed to shut people up make people aware that overalls are back on-trend. so, so, so much crap given to me today about said attire. however, i will share that the second i walked in the door, d.might looks at me and says 'hey - i like your overalls! are those your silver's from high school?!'  uh yeah, he's awesome. and he was sincere. and genuine. and and now i want to wear them everyday. 

TWO
     i let my tomatoes spoil and didn't get around to making the salsa i intended to this week. so now i have tons of tortilla chips and no salsa in sight. this will be remedied asap.

ONE
      banana sno cone. in the biggest cup they had. after a hot and humid two hour cheer practice/training run. barefoot in the parking lot of my hometown. with my two littles running circles around me with their own birthday cake and red raspberry kiddie cups. b l i s s.

No comments: