1.12.2014

coldness does not become me.

it has been entirely too cold to take any pictures of my outfits.
or any pictures of absolutely anything, really.
not to mention - we have had quite a few rounds too many of snow/ice for this southern girl - which means everything closes down around here (i.e. no school, no work) and no one really wants to see pics of me in my standard SAHM yoga pants and t-shirt combo day after day.
soooo, as i was perusing through pictys on my computer, i stumbled upon some from last january.
when i had long hair.
just think of these on repeat this year, since i only own like five items of clothing for cold weather.
and with my hair a foot shorter.

 skinnies: joes jeans (old - similar) / sweatshirt: old navy (old - similar) / tank: gap (here) / boots: ugg (here) / bracelets: dillon rogers (here), tiffany and co. (here) / scarf: custom


this next one needs to be prefaced, in my opinion.
dressing room selfies are not my thing.
i was in manhattan for new years & sending daily outfit pics to my kwim.
i had forgotten to send one on this day & one was requested while i was out, so i happily obliged by ducking into h&m. i mean, i was only trying to keep my friend happy.
please don't judge me.

 skinnies: joes jeans (here) / coat: betsy johnson (old - similar, love this one)/ booties: rocket dog (via tj maxx) / bag: coach (gifted, love this one) / scarf: forever 21 (similar) / sunnies: juicy couture (similar)

xoxo.
a.

No comments: