8.30.2013

lists are my bffs.


5. cheerleading has taken over our lives. the first game is tomorrow. i'm already over it. but it makes my girl happy and she legitimately ROCKS at it. so obviously i have my red and white all picked out for tomorrow and will continue to do jumps on the trampoline with her to get our hurkey's just right. duh.

4. got a little slice of manhattan today, as my sister has come into town for a long weekend. i met up with her, my mom, and my ninner for lunch today and it can be summed up in the following:

that little gem i'm reading is my ninner's musings on being without electricity for 12 days during an ice storm a few years back. and i quote 'on day 12, it ceased to be funny anymore.' she's a gem, my ninner. funniest thing i've read in a heckuva long time.
 
3. i cut three inches off my hair this week. all by myself. and now the great debate of '13 will be whether or not to leave it alone or go all britney spears with it.
(jk. jk. maybe more mandy moore circa 1999 than britney, but you see my point, no?)

2. applesauce muffins. if you don't have some - get some. they'll change your life. you can thank me later.

1. tomorrow is one of the greatest days of the year.
when the smoke clears
you will have your worst fear 
click... clack...
you just got hit by a RAZORBACK!!! 


see you on the HILL, suckers.


No comments: