8.30.2013

the day i finally remembered to take pictys.

 oy vey. i can't even remember the last time i took outfit pictys. or selfies. or almost any pics of my kids. because i've been livin' on caffeine and a prayer for what seems like for-ev-er. but alas! i made a conscious effort this week to do all of the above.

 sitting in the pulmonologist's office waiting to hear if these meds i've been on have been helpful with my black lung. remembering i had on ripped jeans that made me look super tough is about the only thing that kept the tears back when he told me they had not. {slightly kidding about the black lung. ps. -- not kidding about the diagnosis. insert frowny face here.}

 wednesdays are for court. which means no ripped jeans or t-shirts.
needless to say, wednesday's are not my favorite.

pre-game day attire today. currently on the hunt for the perfect camo skinnies to make it 'official' pre-game day attire. yes, those are wedges with a t-shirt. chef don't judge.

No comments: